Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 7- Spring Break 2016

Last week was my school's spring break and I took the time off to fly home and visit my family in Las Vegas. When I return home, I usually go out with friends, eat at nice restaurants and enjoy the missed company of my cat. This visit was a little different. Instead of celebrating being home, I was celebrating my graduation and leaving ONU.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't go see a famous dj or spend money I didn't have on gamble with friends, but I felt like my time was better spent bonding with friends rather than being entertained with them Having more time around my old house, cooking with family and sleeping in my waterbed (yes I have a waterbed) was a much more enjoyable time than I would have had dancing at Omnia. 

I'm happy my time here in Ada is almost finished. I can't believe this is my last stretch away from home. Soon I will be back for good and this daily homesick feeling with subside. I'm so excited for it all to happen, yet somewhat sad my college career is finally over. 

2 comments:

  1. I' ready to be finish with school too. I don't know if I'm going to move back to Cincinnati, but I just want to be back in a big city. I just miss the environment and life of a city. I can't wait to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I didn't go home for spring break, it seems every time I go home for every other break, it always seems different. I'm just a sophomore, but it certainly is odd to think about being nearly halfway done with my college career.

    ReplyDelete