Thursday, March 10, 2016

How To Blog Better- Includes a podcast!

This week I had to record a podcast regarding social media. I've been listening to quite a few podcasts and those that are related to social media usually give advice or talk about news stories or changes in the field.

For my podcast I decided to give tips about blogging. Since our class is required to post multiple weekly blogs, I thought some advice might come to use for those wanting to up their views. Though the advice I give calls for some to totally revamp how they blog, I think this podcast will be helpful to even the most amateur bloggers.

So check out the link if u have some time and want to improve your blogging experience. Your view helps my grade and helps you learn a little more about blogging. 

https://soundcloud.com/steink21/podcast-for-social-media

Show Notes:

Tips for helping make your blog better

1. Don't worry about design
2. Create a wow factor
3. Be consistent with posting
4. Get a domain name
5. Have social media lead to blogs
6. Start tagging
7. Utilize social media
8. Engage in conversation


Special guest social media expert Paul Davidson from Wicked Media is joining in the conversation this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your tips to blogging better. You make a lot of god points including "creating a wow factor." This is probably the most important part to creating a blog. People need to want to read your blog, and a successful blog needs to be able to stand out from others.

    ReplyDelete