Saturday, April 9, 2016

Week 13 Reading

This week in Measure What Matters, we read about how bloggers can be influencers with a large following. The chapter is useful to me not that I'm doing this blog ad wondering how I can better segment my data to my readers.

The author wrote that we must search for blogs that mention you or your marketplace most frequently. In order to do this we can make a spreadsheet of relevant mentions of a company. Another way is to verify that the blogs and bloggers are important. After analyzing blog mentions, ranking should occur. It's important to know how often the influencers are quoted. Blog Grader and Twitalyzer scores are tools to help analyze and rate blogs.

The author gave relevant and helpful suggestions for blogging tool. I hope to try these both out and see how they could help me analyze my traffic data.

No comments:

Post a Comment