Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week 14 Life

My turtle has loved the frozen worms I have been giving him. At Petco I noticed a freezer with pet food in it. After asking the store clerk, they said fish and turtles love these frozen blood worms. The worms are easy to plop in the water and feed to fish. The worms don't even defrost before my fish and turtle begin feasting. The worms come in small blocks and are just enough for all of my fish and turtle to eat within two minutes. Its fun seeing how excited they get for the worms. They like their dry fish food, but definitely not as much as the worms.

If you have any fish I'd completely recommend buying some for your fish. This is a treat for them, but also a meal substitute. I like to feed them worms every other meal, so they don't get too used to eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment